Data Captures x52 - Dept. of Social Development
Location: Various,N/A, South Africa
Closing Date: 10 January 2014
POST 50/39 : DATA CAPTURER 52 POSTS
Contract until 31 March 2016
Chief Directorate: HIV /AIDS (Global Fund Project)
SALARY : R96 363 per annum Plus 37% of salary in lieu of benefits
CENTRE : Districts:
(5) North West Bojanala Platinum, Ngaka Modiri Molema, Dr Ruth Segomotsi, Mompati,Dr Kenneth Kauda; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Development, Women, Children and People with Disabilities, Private Bag X6, Mmabatho, 2735; Physical Address: Ground Floor, Provident House, University Drive, Mmabatho, 2735,
FOR Attention of: Ms.Thuli Molebatsane
(12) Kwazulu Natal Amajuba, Zululand, Umkhayakude, UThungulu, Umzinyathi, Uthukela, Umgungundlovu, iLembe, eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality, Ugu, Sisonke; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Development, Private Bag X9144, Pietermaritzburg, 3200; Physical Address: 4th
Floor, 208 Hassen Haffejee Street (Opposite Nashua Building), Pietermaritzburg, 3200, FOR Attention: Ms.Lungile
(5) Northern Cape Namakwa, Pixley ka Seme, Siyanda, Frances Baard, John Taolo, Gaetsewe; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Development, Private Bag X5042, Kimberley, 8300, Physical Address: Mimosa Complex, Baklay Road, Homestead, Kimberley, 8301, FOR Attention: Ms.Pamela Hendricks
(6) Gauteng West Rand, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality, Sedibeng, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, Metsweding, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality; Postal Address: Dept. of Health and Social Development, Private Bag X085, Marshalltown, Gauteng, 2107, Physical Address: 37 Sauer Street, Bank of Lisbon, Gauteng, 2000, FOR Attention: Ms.Mokgadi Mokgothu
(4) Limpopo Mopani, Vhembe, Capricorn, Waterberg Greater; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Development, Private Bag X9302, Polokwane, 0700, Physical Address: 2nd
Floor New Building, 18 College Street, Polokwane, 0699, FOR
Attention: Ms.Fiaona Modikwa
(4) Mpumalanga Gert Sibande, Nkangala, Ehlazeni, Bushbuckridge; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Development, Private Bag X11213, Nelspruit, 1200, Physical Address: No. 7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Extension NO. 3, Nelspruit, 1200, FOR Attention: Ms.Phyliis Matenji
(5) Eastern Cape Alfred Nzo, Chris Hani, OR Tambo, Cacadu, Nelson Mandela; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Development, Private Bag X0039, Bisho, 5605, Physical Address: 2nd Floor Office No. 254, Phalo House Independent Boulevard, Bisho, 5605, FOR Attention: Ms.Ntombenhle Magazi
(5) Free State Xhariep, Thabo Mofutsanyana, Motheo, FezileDabi, Lejweleputswa; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Welfare, Private Bag X20 616, Bloemfontein, 9300, Physical Address: 3
rd Floor Office No. 314, Old Mutual Building, Maitland Street, Bloemfontein, 9301, FOR Attention: Ms.Dithuso Monare
(6) Western Cape City of Cape Town, Cape Winelands, Overberg, Eden, Central Karoo, West Coast; Postal Address: Dept. of Social Services, Private Bag X9112, Cape Town, 8000, Physical Address: 10th
Floor, 14th Queen Victoria Street, Union House, Cape Town, 8001, FOR Attention: Ms.Nomfanelo
REQUIREMENTS : A Grade 12 Certificate PLUS 1 year relevant working experience in data capturing and data management environment. Knowledge of the administrative field. Knowledge of Community Based Information Systems. Knowledge of
document management, tracking and retrieving of information. Data quality
management. Competencies: Data capturing. Communication (written and
verbal) skills. Planning and organising skills. Problem-solving skills. Customer care and client orientation skills. Understanding of Community Based Organisations. Attributes: Good interpersonal relations. Drive and energy. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to work in a team and independently. Friendly and trustworthy. Diplomacy. Discipline.
DUTIES : Key Responsibilities: Assist with the capturing of Organisation data in the Departmental online reporting system. Gather and conduct data quality checks on community based data sets relevant information systems. Assist officials with data management processes in government offices and Community Based
Organisations (CBO) with relevant information. Maintain and compile weekly, monthly and quarterly statistics reports.
ENQUIRIES : North West: Ms.Thuli Molebatsane, Tel: 018 388 1629
KwaZulu-Natal: Ms.Lungile Caluza, Tel: 033 264 2221
Northern Cape: Ms.Pamela Hendricks, Tel: 053 874 9297 32
Gauteng: Ms.Mokgadi Mokgothu, 011 355 7829
Limpopo: Ms.Fiaona Modikwa, 015 293 6175
Mpumalanga: Ms.Phyliis Matenji, 013 766 3522
Eastern Cape: Ms.Ntombenhle Magazi, 043 501 5193
Free State: Ms.Dithuso Monare, 051 409 0668
Western Cape: Ms.Nomfanelo Hobongwana, 021 483 6135
NOTE : A curriculum vitae with a detailed description of duties, the names of two referees, certified copies of qualifications and identity document must accompany your signed application for employment (Z83). Shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be required to undergo competence assessment.
The successful candidate will sign an annual performance agreement, complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance. If the candidate is applying for an OSD post, certificates of service must be attached to the CV. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. Applicants must submit separate application forms for each position they are applying for and clearly specify the district they would like to be placed. In case of hand delivery, applicants must register their employment application at the provincial office where they are applying. Personnel suitability checks will be conducted on short listed candidates and the appointment is subject to positive outcomes of the checks.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Recruiters may remove the post anytime NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams.
Your discretion is advised.